Friday, July 28, 2006

Matilda's Own Templates


Matilda's Own Templates Posted by Picasa

I love seeing Scissorman at shows. They have heaps of cutters, scissors and Matilda's Own Templates. In January I bought a set of templates that I've used to death and I'm in love with them so I bought more. As mum's favourite quilting pattern is the Dresden Plate, I bought a dresden wedge for us to use. The little shapes are all 1 inch templates. I like how all of them can be interchanged as they all finish to 1" sides. The hexagon is my favourite. There was also a Drunkard's Path template that I'll probably get on Sunday when I go back to the show with my friends (yes, one day just wasn't enough!) I'm not too sure if I'm ready for the double wedding ring template, as I can't see myself making one of those anytime soon. Maybe when my brother gets married, but that will be a while off and there'll be plenty more quilt shows. =)

No comments: